Factsheets about the Hearing Services Program
A range of documents have been prepared to provide additional information about how the Hearing Services Program (the program) can help you.
Information about accessing hearing services
- Am I eligible to receive fully subsidised hearing services?
- How do I apply for fully subsidised hearing services?
- How to apply for the program
- I've applied - what happens next?
- I'm not eligible - where can I find help?
Additional information about eligibility
- National Disability Insurance Scheme information
- Information for people under 26 years
- Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Peoples
- Information for veterans about services available through the program
- Disability Employment Services program participants
- Information for members of the Australian Defence Force
General information about the program
- About the Office of Hearing Services
- Hearing Services Program contacts
- Providing information to the Department of Health - your privacy and security
- Do you have feedback or a complaint about the services you have received?
- Reconsideration and appeals process for decisions made by the Office of Hearing Services