There are currently no system issues with the HSO portal. Both portal and website are functioning as expected.
What providers are required to do if a system outage is identified
- Where possible, please reschedule appointments if a voucher cannot be issued at the time of the appointment.
- If you are not able to reschedule appointments, please make sure you check the clients eligibility card to determine that they are entitled to receive services through the program.
- An email should also be sent to email@example.com containing the client's 4 points of ID, date and time of their appointment and what service you are providing (once the system issue is resolved, the program will reply to your email with instructions on how to claim).
Note: For new clients, we require the client application form for us to process a new voucher, please email the form.
To keep up to date on all system issues please check this page on the website.
For further information regarding any
- HSO system outages, please visit System Outages and the System Outages Factsheet
- ATO MyGovID outages, please visit https://www.mygovid.gov.au/system-maintenance
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing issues with the Hearing Services Online Portal.