Thematic Review Attachment B - Questions for Hearing Services stakeholders
- Do you consider any of the legislative instruments (or provisions within) are redundant or unnecessary or otherwise not fit-for-purpose?
- Do you consider the legislative instruments simple, clear and easy to read? If not, which elements of the legislation pose particular challenges, and what changes would you suggest?
- Do you consider any of the legislative instruments generate unnecessary administrative burden (for service providers, hearing device manufacturers and suppliers, clients, government or others)? If so, what changes could be made to address this?
- Do you consider any of the legislative instruments impose significant unnecessary compliance costs on business, community organisations and individuals? If so, how could compliance costs be reduced?
- Do you have suggestions for reducing regulatory burden or improving the operation of the legislation?